Wayne:  What are the charges for renting a stall in Denton?  Thanks!!  Tom

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm pretty sure it is $25 inside stalls, and $20 outside.. That is what I heard.
are stalls mandatory? We've never had to stall our horses.
Randy: I asked my question about stalls last October concerning Denton. I think you are asking about stalls for Joe's roping. Could not figure why it took so long if asking about Denton
. Thanks!!   Tom
Randy D. French said:

I just talked with Clovis and stalls are mandatory and they only have outside left for $10 / night. Hookups are $20.

Tom Reier said:

Randy: I asked my question about stalls last October concerning Denton. I think you are asking about stalls for Joe's roping. Could not figure why it took so long if asking about Denton
. Thanks!!   Tom
Randy D. French said:
If I am planning on attending the Labor Day roping, do you think I need to reserve a stall now?

Are you making fun of me because I posted in the wrong place? I bet Denton will be a good one too.

lee jay elder said:

If I am planning on attending the Labor Day roping, do you think I need to reserve a stall now?
Bill:  I find my mind is  the first to go as I have gotten older. LJ, We better reserve stalls now since we are remembering to do so, what do you think.

Bill Rickey said:

Are you making fun of me because I posted in the wrong place? I bet Denton will be a good one too.

lee jay elder said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Wayne Needham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service