Wayne , if you presence is not required at the OK/Mo roping then those dates are still open. Right? The cities/towns I mentioned are places that have had roping in the past. I'm sure their local economy could use a boost  from having a Ultimate Roping w/ all the free spending cowboys that compete at those events.

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If my big horse wasn't crippled there would only be 5 roping this year beginning  that fall within 150miles. The rest would require driving too far to be worth the effort. So it's a moot point since I'm unable to compete at this time. Maybe next year.

Would you like to borrow a horse and money for fuel?  Since I am not going to any I have extra of both.

LJE

Rod R Tate said:

If my big horse wasn't crippled there would only be 5 roping this year beginning  that fall within 150miles. The rest would require driving too far to be worth the effort. So it's a moot point since I'm unable to compete at this time. Maybe next year.

Thanks for the offer Lee. I've bought a 6YO gelding  and have been having alot of fun messing w/ him. He's smart and athletic so it's easy.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Thanks to

Thanks to

© 2018   Created by Wayne Needham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service