do you have to be present to win?

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope, you do not.  But I may not hand deliver, but we will for sure get it to you...
Don't worry Wayne, If travis wins I will take it home to him. I am going to Joe's while he stays home to work.  RDF

Wayne Needham said:
Nope, you do not.  But I may not hand deliver, but we will for sure get it to you...
Has anyone heard who won the raffles? We had to leave after the second round of the open. I got home at 1:00 am and that was a drag at school on Monday. I had a good visit with my sister in Lovington, but the roping wasn't very good to me in Clovis, and Curly had a brain fart in the second round!

I think Travis won something but it was down the list. Drew Knight won the big one and Kari Woodall won the $250 gift cert.

Randy D. French said:

Has anyone heard who won the raffles? We had to leave after the second round of the open. I got home at 1:00 am and that was a drag at school on Monday. I had a good visit with my sister in Lovington, but the roping wasn't very good to me in Clovis, and Curly had a brain fart in the second round!
King Pickett won the oil change so Travis won one of the others. That's all I can remember.

Randy D. French said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Wayne Needham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service